Day 3


Pics of Family Worship that night over tea 

So day three is hard to remember other than I went to the grocery store with a coworker to get things to cook for my neighbor and then Char and I set to cooking and baking.  Here it is customary that when a neighbor brings you food, you will return the dishes with food on them that you made.  Well this has gone back and forth almost everyday with our next door neighbor.  I return the trays with food on them and thirty minutes later she brings more food! :)  Yesterday though which is skipping ahead to day 6, she brought food and took dishes of hers back before I could put anything on them and she told me not to make anything.  She has been so welcoming and has not hesitated to take me under her wing and show me the ropes around here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment