Master Bedroom


We recently set up a little photo shoot in our bedroom.  Our Bedroom has become my favorite room in the house, full of light and color.  It gets the perfect amount of light for pictures and lifting one’s spirits.  

My favorite piece of art seen here, use to be in the living room but I moved it here to the bedroom, added a pink tissue paper flower to draw out the pink of the Turkish rug, a family photo and then an ancient church key that I found here in Southeast Turkey.  The twine wrapped jars and yarn flowers on the right were made by and remind me of my sweet friend Tiffany.  I enjoy many a sweet moment with Jesus in this room! 




 Now for the Photo shoot:

Me and my Quiver full! How blessed I am!!!!

Can they Get any cuter?  Especially those yummy little piggies!




And the photo that is most descriptive of our normal state:

Papa Bear, baby bear and the cubs



No comments:

Post a Comment