- Breakfast and Devotions
- Clear the Table, Brush teeth, get dressed, do "Practical Life" chores.
- Calendar Time - Learned a smidgen about the Declaration of Independence and the 4th of July
- Language Development:
- S,M,A,T and sorted pictures and objects according to the various sounds.
- Then we read books with topics on those letters: Snow Leopard, Mammals, Animal
Discovery and a book of Tongue Twisters.
- the first volume video of "Your Baby Can Read" video by Robert Titzer, reviewed the
flashcards and read the books for that Level. This was a gift from our Uncle Kicker! (a
brilliant mind investing in the minds of my youngins = priceless) We love you Uncle
- Melissa & Doug See and Spell - the girls loved spelling out words on their own
- Creative Writing (They make up the story and I write it down since they can't write much yet)
the story gets reviewed and expanded the next day. (this was a new idea thanks to Samara).
- During the girls See & Spell Time Hudson worked on colors, counting, sorting, fine motor skills, and object permanence with Queen mother.
- Then we worked on learning our second language before nap-time.
There is still more we didn't get covered in our school day today due to me having to learn to juggle having an almost 2 year old in the classroom who doesn't have the attention span of his sisters. This is a work in progress and I welcome suggestions from the peanut gallery if you are juggling different young ages of kids 4 and under and have some tips. Blogging about what were doing is accountability and motivation for me to keep going and for now some sort of record/"evidence" of what we have done.