culinary excitement

so I have been cooking some turkish food today that is really getting me excited for the move. I don't know what it is, if it is just an "I can do this" thing or what. It doesn't hurt that the food is delicious but this cooking endeavor is bringing out my adventurous side and I am excited that I am getting excited. For about a month or more now our move has just brought out alot of fear hidden in my heart....fear of the unknown, fear of not being satisfied, fear and disbelief....not believing that God is for me, not trusting that He is good, not trusting my family into His FULLY CAPABLE hands and these fears have led me to try to control which has led to many conflicts in the home. Pray that my heart would trust in an all-sufficient Savior, King Jesus, who is for me, who is good, who whispers to me "Fear not for I am with you, be not dismayed for I am your God, I will strengthen thee, yea I will uphold thee with my righteous right hand."! Praise Him who is worthy of all praise, I praise Him who created diversity and delights in it! I praise Him who is sending me and will equip me with what I need, grace for each moment when the moment arrives.

Queen Mother